it’s the end of the trimester for most of us so i thought of making this post to help you lovelies ☆･ﾟ:* (◕ ‿ ◕❁) *･ﾟ:☆
it’s important to remind you all of how important it is to have study breaks and to know when to stop. things can get really ugly if you don’t get enough sleep or if you stress too much over school, such as acne, hair loss and even depression, k?
i wish you all the luck, kick those tests and essays right in the butt!1!!one!
- prepare your self
- block sites that could distract you here or here
- background music
doing an essay?:
- free microsoft word
- PRETEND to type an essay uhum that’s right
- forgot an essay? buy yourself more time
- how to write an essay you’re wondering? this could also help
- written? kitten!
- word on the tip of your tongue
- how to organize yourself and study
- learn how to study
- and now study skills
- also how to memorize
- need help with a subject? don’t worry, they’ve got your back
- learn some shit outside school
- help beat world hunger while studying (wow ikr)
- solve any math problems
- conversion perversion (get it?)
- if your physics teacher sucks
- learn geography
- free books? more free books?
is it a research? aw shit:
- how to read and research
- how to google
- find books for your research
- free bibliography
- understand how stuff works (great for work reference too)
- how to pull an all nighter (only use in extreme cases! don’t make it a habit)
- finals survival guide
- when should i sleep?
- productive study break
- for when you get really tired and overwhelmed
and some other helpful links:
- the best school masterpost EVER
- another school masterpost hell yeah
- educational websites
- how to survive in college
This is so important I can’t even put it into words.
Not all Christians are closed minded assholes.
Not all Muslims are terrorists.
Not all atheists are anti-religion jerks.
Latest episode of Gravity Falls aired last night! I had a lot of fun experimenting and finding my approach to painting Bill Cipher’s world! Art direction by the undisputed art director of the multiverse Ian Worrel. Layouts by Janine Chang, and SunJae_Lee . This is def. one of my favorite episodes we made so far for the second season. Alex is already posting more from this episode over at the Gravi-Team Falls tumblr. Enjoy!
TRICK OR TREAT OR DIE
on the third one, Pacifica decided to help Gideon looks more fabulous.
am i late to the party
Two Weird Old Men! (And their puppets)
Me & Matt Chapman goofing around between takes for the credits tag in Sock Opera. For those of you that don’t know, Matt Chapman writes on Gravity Falls (Co-wrote “Into The Bunker” with me) and also makes a hell of a good McGucket puppeteer. (Oh, and he’s also Strong Bad, incidentally)
Puppets by Puppet Extraordinaire Nicole Mitchell (Her blog: http://dearquatty.blogspot.com)